Random thoughts that have consumed me this week:
1. Thankful for a wife who keeps me grounded!
2. Don’t know why I continue to be surprised at God’s timing. It’s always perfect. Even when I don’t understand it.
3. Amazed that 3 years ago we dreamed of living at Mexico Beach and today it’s a reality.
4. I like listening to The Dixie Chicks. And Fine Young Cannibals.
5. We moved into our new place and still have 3 large storage units of stuff!
6. Glad there are moving companies to haul our stuff up to the third floor – no elevators.
7. When your expectations of your favorite athletic teams aren’t high, you don’t experience frustration when they lose.
8. I miss the homeless friends we fed and hung out with in Hernando. Need to find a way to plug-in here.
9. Grateful for friends willing to take a chance on me employment wise! Will be forever thankful.
10. Excited for one of our biggest opportunities at City Church Tallahassee – Christmas at the Moon! People will come to this nightclub with their friends when they would never go to church with them.
11. Curious to see how far All Tide Up will go!
12. Encouraged by leaders I’m around every day – people who truely care about other people!
13. Life in the South is just funny sometimes! People, things, food – all of it – but I don’t know what I would trade it for!
14. The idea of spending less and giving more. And not just giving what’s left over.