Mornings are beautiful here too!
November 1, 2012
Just Another Morning at the Beach
By Lee Ellzey
About Lee Ellzey
Christ Follower, Husband, Father. Like to read. Like to help others. Learning to love life more than ever! View all posts by Lee Ellzey
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 1st, 2012 at 8:02 pm and tagged with beach, Cyndi Ellzey, Florida, Gulf Coast, Lee Ellzey, Mexico Beach, Moon, moon setting, morning, sand, sea oats, sunrise, surf, water and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Just Another Morning at the Beach”
- @deaninserra Fun Fact. My mother was a cousin of George Wallace's wife. It's a symbol of hate. 6 hours ago
- 👇🏻👇🏻 twitter.com/aslavitt/statu… 23 hours ago
- 👇🏻 twitter.com/JasonIsbell/st… 1 day ago
- RT @MMusicWorks: Duh... (Via @do303official) https://t.co/sFgTxYDoWY 1 day ago
- 👇🏻 twitter.com/KevinCate/stat… 1 day ago