Random thoughts from this week:
1. Handwritten notes are still one of the most powerful means of communication, encouragement and persuasion. When is the last time you took the time to hand write a note to someone?
2. Interviews are good for you whether you get the job or not. It’s helpful to hear yourself answer question out loud. It’s good to see the expressions and reactions from the interviewers to your responses.
3. Hands on leaders don’t necessarily get in the way but instead are willing to work alongside you even with physical tasks. A leader should walk the walk and not just talk the talk!
4. People really do watch what you do and remember how you handle those uncomfortable situations in life. Be remembered for good not bad.
5. I can’t wait for the Florida Primary Tuesday because I am sick of political advertisements already.
6. Sometimes people want you to move out of their lives because you make them uncomfortable. Your life constantly reminds them of what they know is truth – and they are not willing to embrace the truth yet!
7. We all need to start living these great sayings we write on twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. The world would be a lot better place!
8. I really keep thinking about Lawton Chiles quote: “The old he coon walks just before the light of day.”
Hope your Friday is going to be as great as mine!