We didn’t travel to Tallahassee to today – first time in a very long time – so it was a day with some random things. Have you ever just thought about what you do in a day? Here’s a few from my day:
- Double yolk eggs for breakfast – cooked by the best wife in the world!
- Watched City Church Tallahassee online – great worship set today!
- Borrowed a lawnmower to cut grass – traded 30 double yolk eggs for three apples and a head of cabbage! You may think they got the better deal but we still have a lot of eggs!
- Helped a neighbor load furniture.
- Invited a friend to go to City Church one weekend – he committed to going 4 weeks from today!
- Same friend told me his feet are two different shoe sizes – in the same conversation of me inviting him to church! By the way – he plans on driving to Tallahassee the day before, spending the night in a hotel and attending the two morning worship services!
- Friend who loaned me the lawnmower invited us to dinner.
- Good conversation after dinner while watching baseball.
- Helped Ethan with grammar on literature paper.
- Communicated with friend who will help me with future blogging and website – passive income is king!
Not every post is about eternity or other life changing things! Hope your Sunday was as diverse as mine!