Random thoughts today…….
1. I love my wife! While that’s not random, it certainly is true!
2. I get to volunteer with the best people in Tallahassee – The Well staff and volunteers are simply the best. Period!
3. It’s fun to read about Port St. Joe basketball. Year after year they continue to have championship quality teams and a community that supports them.
4. UNLEASH is in less than three weeks! Looking forward to learning from volunteers at Newspring who know how to do a lot of stuff! Plus getting to be there with 20 others from The Well isn’t half bad!
5. Cyndi is going to make a cookbook! Stay tuned for updates on this one – you’re not going to want to miss it!
6. Using The Message for my devotion time has allowed me to begin to pursue Him with a better understanding of what He demands of those who follow Him.
7. I love sunny days like today!